- Hip fractures: broken, bruised.
- Leg Injuries: Strains and Sprains, Fractures, Dislocation, Joint Injuries, Shin Splints, Tendonitis, and Nerve Damage.
- Ankle and foot fractures: Stress Fractures, Fallen Arches, Hammer Toe, Turf Toe, Inflammation of the Forefoot, Plantar Fasciitis, and Joint Displacement.
- Wrist injuries: fractured, tears.
- Head injuries: Coma, Concussion, Hematomas, Brain Damage, Hemorrhage, Skull Fracture, Contusions and Blood Clots.
- Joint injuries
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
Hundreds of Skechers Shape-Ups Lawsuits Have Been Filed by Consumers who Suffered Broken Bones, Tendon and Ligament Damage, Serious Head and Spinal Cord Injuries. If you have suffered injured call our experienced injury lawyers right away at 1-800-669-4878.
These claims indicate that Skechers Shapes-Ups produce a substantial risk of causing chronic injuries and inducing falls due to their elevated and unstable rocker-bottom sole, which alters gait mechanics and creates instability. Among other things, the lawsuit points out that Consumer Reports documented as of May 2011 that Skechers has seen more reports of injuries or complaints than any other product in its database.
Additional, potential Skechers Toning Shoe injuries include:
- Knee Injury
- Trimalleolar Ankle Fracture (this toning shoe injury involves fractures in all three malleoli of the ankle)
- Muscle Strains
- Dislocated Hip
- Ruptured Achilles Tendon
Due to strict filing deadlines, it is imperative you do not wait to contact a Skechers Shape-ups injury lawyer. If you or someone you know has been injured in an accident while wearing a pair of Skechers Shape-Ups call the experienced Skechers Shape-Ups injury lawyers at Buttafuoco & Associates 1-800-669-4878.