1) Flame-retardant fabrics make youngsters’ sleepware, linens, and mattresses much safer
2) Low crib corner posts will not catch baby’s clothing
3) Vertical side and end slats must now be wider than 2 3/8 inches so infants cannot fall through
4) Smaller head and footboard cutouts won’t snag babies’ heads or limbs.
5) Mattresses must fit as well and not be too soft, reducing the likelihood of suffocation
If you have suffered the negligence of another call Buttafuoco & Associates today. 1-800-Now-Hurt